Throughout the year, the Andrew Weil Center for Integrative Medicine exhibits at several conferences and lectures on the University of Arizona campus and across the nation.
Many of our faculty and directors are regular speakers at national and international health conferences. To find information regarding a directors' speaking schedule, please visit their personal websites or contact their assistants.
Alumni & Associates Reunion
January 23-26, 2020
Westward Look Resort & Spa
The Andrew Weil Center for Integrative Medicine invites you to the Alumni & Associates Reunion Conference in Tucson, AZ January 23-26, 2020.
The three-day conference will focus on emerging topics and popular fields requested by our alumni and associates community. It’s a great chance to learn, reconnect with classmates, and meet other practitioners in our growing integrative medicine community.
Those eligible to attend include:
- Graduates of the Fellowship in Integrative Medicine
- Graduates of the Integrative Health & Lifestyle Program (IHeLp)
AWCIM Associates who have completed:
- Integrative Medicine Resident Program (IMR)
- Pediatric Integrative Medicine Resident Program (PIMR)
- Integrative Medicine Elective Rotation (IMER)
- Integrative Medicine Distinction Track (IMDT)
Attendees must have completed one of the Center’s education programs to register for the Alumni & Associates Reunion Conference.