Our multimedia curriculum consists of:
- Web-based modules with case studies
- Online dialogues with faculty and colleagues
- Virtual clinical mentoring groups
- Podcasts and streaming video
- Peer-reviewed and up-to-date content
- Experiential exercises
The Fellowship curriculum is divided into 13 Units, typically 6-10 weeks long, created by nationally recognized experts and faculty from a variety of disciplines, modalities and philosophies. Click here to download a sample curriculum.
You will learn:
- Nutritional health
- The latest nutritional approaches and dietary recommendations for general health, as well as specific diseases and disease conditions.
- Botanicals and dietary supplements
- Evidence-based clinical indications, indentification of quality products, and supplement-drug interactions.
- Mind-body medicine
- Impact of emotional, mental, social and behavioral factors on health and how to incorporate meditation and other mind-body techniques into clinical practice.
- Traditional Whole Systems of Healing
- Uses, benefits and recommendations for Traditional Chinese Medicine, Ayurveda, manual medicine and homeopathy.
- Integrative approaches
- Evidence-based and clinically pragmatic strategies for hundreds of health conditions across all major clinical specialties.