Body of Wonder
Join Dr. Andrew Weil and Dr. Victoria Maizes for insightful conversations with thought-provoking doctors, specialists, authors, and researchers.
In Body of Wonder we dive into ideas that are changing medicine, hear compelling stories, and explore age-old wisdom backed by modern science. We discuss the latest research and how it has a powerful effect in our lives.
From left to right.
Belleruth Naparstek, clinical social worker, author, and guided imagery pioneer.
Paul Stamets, mycologist, medical researcher, and author.
Dr. Valter Longo, professor, author, and longevity expert.
Listen to episodes
Click the episodes below to listen or click the icons to stream the episodes on Itunes, Google Play, Spotify, or YouTube.
Body of Wonder is hosted by Dr. Victoria Maizes and Dr. Weil and produced by the Andrew Weil Center for Integrative Medicine at the University of Arizona.
- Episode #1 Healing Medicine
- Episode #2 Consciousness: (The Self) Experience of A Lifetime with Deepak Chopra, MD
- Episode #3 Brain Health & Broad-Spectrum Micronutrients with Bonnie Kaplan, Ph.D.
- Episode #4 Friendly Fire: How the Brain's Tiniest Cells Hold Hope for Autoimmune Diseases & Mental Disorders with Donna Jackson Nakazawa
- Episode #5 Out of the Wild - What a Global Virus Teaches Us with David Quammen
Connect with the Show
Meet the Hosts
Dr. Andrew Weil is a world-renowned leader and pioneer in the field of integrative medicine. He is the founder and director of the Andrew Weil Center for Integrative Medicine.
Dr. Victoria Maizes is executive director of the Andrew Weil Center for Integrative Medicine, chief of the Division of Integrative Medicine and a professor of medicine, family medicine, and public health at the University of Arizona. Internationally recognized as a leader in integrative medicine, she speaks worldwide on integrative medical education, women's health, healthy aging, nutrition, and cancer.