Step 1: Eligibility
The Fellowship admits physicians (MD and DO), Doctor of Pharmacy (PharmD), Advanced Practice Registered Nurses (NP, CNM, CNS, CRNS), Physician Assistants (PA), Dentists (DDS/DMD) and NDs who have completed the exception process with the admissions teams. You must have a current license. You cannot be in a residency program unless you are a part of our IMFR program.
Step 2: Create an account
In order to submit an application, you must create an account. This will allow you to track the status of your application. If you already have an account you will be prompted to login at Step 3.
If you do not have an account: Create an account
Step 3: Submit online application
Complete and submit the Online Application. The application takes 30–45 minutes to complete. Please fill out all requested information thoroughly. One line answers are not acceptable. Please answer questions in such a way that the reviewers will have a sense of who you are and whether you will be a good fit for the program. Please save frequently!
Applicant Priority and Placement
- The applicant is responsible for providing all required documentation to the admissions office.
- Please email or fax your documents: email Admissions.
- Applications for the Fellowship are accepted on a rolling basis throughout the year.
- Due to the number of applications received for the Fellowship classes, we can no longer guarantee placement in a specific class. Applicants are accepted on a first qualified, first-accepted basis.
- Assignment to a specific class is determined by date of payment of the Holding Fee and Deposit and availability of open seats.
- Availability of seats may change on a daily basis.
Note: Holding fees are due 15 days from acceptance and Deposits are due 60 days from acceptance. Class assignment will not be processed until all fees are paid. Applicants who have not paid their fees within the due dates specified will have their applications withdrawn. Withdrawn applicants who have not entered a program within a year of acceptance may be asked to re-apply should they later request admittance into the Fellowship.
Step 4: Submit additional materials
Advanced Practice Registered Nurses
Submit copies of your curriculum vitae and medical license.
International Medical Graduates
International Medical Graduates are also required to send an English translated copy of their medical school diploma, medical license, and TOEFL score (Test of English as a Foreign Language).
You may also choose to email your other documents: email Admissions.
Step 5: Pay your $150 non-refundable application fee
Pay online by credit card: Application fees are only accepted after an application has been submitted. Go to online payments, or mail a check to:
Andrew Weil Center for Integrative Medicine
c/o Business Office
PO Box 245153
Tucson, AZ 85724-5153
Step 6: Notification process
Once all fees are paid, notification of class assignment will be emailed to applicants.
For more information about the Fellowship, or the application process, email Admissions.