|Application fee: This fee is submitted along with the Fellowship application and, like other payments, it is made online. It is non-refundable.||$150|
|Holding fee: Once you are accepted to the Fellowship, there is a non-refundable holding fee, due within 15 days of acceptance.||$1,500|
|Deposit: Your deposit is due 60 days from acceptance. Should you be accepted less than 60 days prior to class start, your holding fee and deposit will be due immediately upon acceptance. For a time, the deposit (minus an administration fee) is refundable. Deposit refund requests must be made within 4 months of payment. Once the class begins, the deposit is no longer refundable.||$4,000|
|Tuition: We offer a number of payment options so you can plan and budget accordingly for the two years of study. Payments may be structured in one of the following ways:
|CME: To allow physicians to meet continuing education requirements for licensure, CME credit is offered for the residential weeks and some online curriculum, totaling approximately 80-100 hours over the two years.||No additional cost|
Other expenses: Fellows are independently responsible for a number of other costs not included in tuition: computer hardware and internet access charges, recommended and optional text books, and lodging and travel expenses for residential weeks in Tucson, for example. (Breakfasts, lunches and some dinners are covered by tuition.)
The following illustrates potential residential week expenses:
Hotel stay for one week: $950
For the 3 required residential weeks, these charges could total $5,385.
|Total estimated expenses for the Fellowship in Integrative Medicine||$40,085.00|
Tuition, Expenses, and Scholarships
The tuition for the Fellowship in Integrative Medicine is $34,550 for two years, inclusive of the holding fee and deposit.
The tuition covers online course content, participation in dialogues and special interest groups, faculty interaction, and some residential week expenses.
- Access to all online course content
- Participation in dialogues and special interest groups
- Retreat tuition, most meals & materials at Residential Weeks
- Access to selected integrative medicine faculty and practitioners
- Coursework and Residential Week CME
Tuition does not cover the following:
- Computer hardware, software, or Internet access charges
- Recommended or optional texts
- Lodging and travel expenses for Residential Week visits
- Costs associated with guests attending Residential Weeks
- Participation in other University of Arizona programs
- Any other incidental expenses not mentioned above
Required payments for the 2020-2022 Spring and 2020-2022 Fall
Non-Refundable Holding fee: $1,500 due within 15 days of acceptance
Deposit: $4,000 due within 60 days of acceptance*
*If acceptance notification is made less than 60 days prior to class start date, you will be asked to pay the holding fee and deposit immediately upon acceptance.
Balance payment: Flexible (see details below) - $29,050.00
* Does not include a $150 non-refundable application fee due during application process.
Please note: All Fellows must attend the required Residential Weeks scheduled. Residential Week Schedules for upcoming classes are below.
Spring 2020-2022 Class (beginning February 3, 2020)
Spring Class Residential weeks:
- Res Week 1: March 22-26, 2020
- Res Week 2: February 28- March 4, 2021 (tentative)
- Res Week 3: Dates To Be Determined
Fall 2020-2022 Class (beginning August 3, 2020)
Fall Class Residential weeks:
- Res Week 1: October 11-15, 2020
- Res Week 2: November 7-11, 2021 (tentative)
- Res Week 3: Dates To Be Determined
Application, Holding Fees & Deposit
Terms of Deposit
- Application fee ($150) is non-refundable
- Once applicant is accepted, payment of the Holding Fee ($1500) and Deposit ($4000) secures their place in the next open class
- Holding Fee is non-refundable; Deposit becomes non-refundable on the day the class begins
Payment may be made online with a Visa, Mastercard or American Express, or via mail by personal check or cashier's check
Payments may be structured in a variety of ways including:
- 1 payment of $29,050
- 2 yearly payments of $14,525
- 8 quarterly payments of $3,631.25
- 20 monthly payments of $1,481.55 (with fees)
We'd be happy to answer any questions or further discuss tuition payment options that work for you. Please contact AzCIM Admissions.