- Access to all online course content
- Participation in dialogues and special interest groups
- Conference tuition, most meals & materials at Residential Weeks
- Access to selected integrative medicine faculty and practitioners
- Coursework and Residential Week CME
Tuition does not cover the following:
- Computer hardware, software, or Internet access charges
- Recommended or optional texts
- Lodging and travel expenses for Residential Week visits
- Costs associated with guests attending Residential Weeks
- Participation in other University of Arizona programs
- Any other incidental expenses not mentioned above
Required payments for Class of 2015 Fall starting August 5, 2013:
Non-Refundable Holding fee: $1,500 due within 30 days of acceptance
Deposit: $4,000 due by June 5, 2013*
*Or within two weeks of acceptance if notification is made after June 5.
Balance payment: Flexible (see details below) - $24,500.00
* Does not include a $150 non-refundable application fee due during application process.
Required payments for Class of 2016 Spring starting February 3, 2014:
Non-Refundable Holding fee: $1,500 due within 15 days of acceptance
Deposit fee: $4,000 due by December 5, 2013*
*Or within two weeks of acceptance if notification is made after December 5.
Please note: All Fellows must attend the required Residential Weeks scheduled. The schedule is below.
Class of 2015 Fall
Res Week 1 October 13-18, 2013
Res Week 2 November 9-15, 2014 (tentative)
Res Week 3 September 20-24, 2015 (tentative)
Res Week 1 April 6-11, 2014
Res Week 2 March 8-14, 2015 (tentative)
Res Week 3 February 21-25, 2016 (tentative)
Application, Holding Fees & Deposit
Terms of Deposit
- Application fee ($150) is non-refundable
- Once selected, the Holding Fee secures the applicant's place in the class
- Holding Fee is non-refundable if applicant voluntarily withdraws from program
Payment may be made online with a Visa, Mastercard or American Express, or via mail by personal check or cashier's check
Payments may be structured in one of the following ways: one payment of $24,500; or 2 payments of $12,250; or 8 payments of $3,062.50, or 20 payments of $1225.
If you have any questions about payment plans for tuition, please contact Moira Andre @ email@example.com.