A new patient appointment can last up to 90 minutes, depending on the intricacies and individual needs of the case. Patients share their stories, including medical history, personal experiences, beliefs and goals. Treatment recommendations are usually offered at the time of the first visit, however, with complex cases, a follow-up visit may be required to further investigate and complete the evaluation. Follow-up visits are typically 2–4 weeks after the first meeting. At this time, we are unable to see patients who do not live in Tucson. We apologize for the inconvenience.
To schedule a new patient appointment, please contact:
PATIENT SERVICE CENTER
(520) 694-8888 or (800) 524-5928
The following information will guide you through the process of becoming a patient in our program:
- Schedule a new patient appointment with the Patient Service Center at (520) 694-8888 or (800) 524-5924. A packet containing important information will then be mailed to you.
- Please complete a Patient Intake Form and submit to our center no later than one week prior to your appointment. The intake form is included in the packet you will receive, but you may also download the intake form here:
- Download and print the Patient Intake Form to complete by hand and return by fax or mail.
- As a new patient, you will be responsible for obtaining medical records outside the Banner University Medical Center. Medical records may be faxed to (520) 626-6484 prior to your first appointment or brought with you on the day of your visit.
- Please hand-carry all vitamins, supplements, and prescription drugs.
- Please arrive at least 15 minutes prior to your appointment time to allow proper paperwork to be generated.
Please be aware if a completed Patient Intake Form is not received one week prior to your appointment, the Arizona Center for Integrative Medicine may notify you that your appointment time has been cancelled and another patient scheduled in your place.
Should you need to cancel your appointment, please let us know at least a week in advance ( 520-694-8888 or via email).
To give you the best possible experience, we do not double-book patients. The Arizona Center for Integrative Medicine suffers financially and the appointment is unavailable to someone else who needs it when you "no-show" or cancel on the same day.